Monday, November 07, 2011

In the beginning...

Image from Art.com
Welcome to the Disciple Beacon!

What is the Disciple Beacon exactly? It is (and will be) a place for thoughts and teachings from the Bible, thoughts and teachings from learned teachers of the Bible, and more Bible. It also will be a place for news on Christian missions and happenings, and a place for us to learn about missions and those who do them.

This is kind of a continuation of a previous blog that I did for several years before I had to shut it down for a variety of reasons. Some of the posts I did there will be back on this blog, posted again because I believe they are worth saying.

In short, I hope this will be a place for learning, discussion and possibly life change. So I invite you to sit back with a cup of coffee, and to possibly make this place a part of your day.

Thank you and God Bless!

No comments: